Thursday, August 22, 2013

No More School Ever

It has been awhile since my last post because my life consisted of working without getting paid and studying my life away. Jake and I got married during school and have only experienced married life while I was in school, so I am not sure who was more happy for me to be ending. He would keep joking about how he couldn't wait to get married after I graduated because everything he wanted to do I would say after August 2nd! Now I am ecstatic to say I am finished! Graduation was on August 2nd and here are some pics of the eventful day!

I had the wonderful opportunity because my dad is a doctor
 with a terminal degree to "Hood" me after receiving my
 diploma
from the Dean. 
I seriously love my dad and it was so special
 to have him be able to be apart of
the ceremony since he
encouraged me to go to PA school
and follow my dreams!



































I wont miss studying with these amazing friends, but I will miss them greatly. I couldn't have made it through school without them.








I owe my outfit to my mother in-law who's closet is literally all J Crew. She bought me the dress, shoes and jewelry. 
Ash I won't forget the first day of orientation
where I saw your CTR ring and we 

became instant friends.

We are really going to miss these guys, can't wait until they come out for the ASU game!

After the ceremony we went to dinner at St. Francis and If any of you are ever in PHX you have to try this place, so delicious and my mom and I both think it had the best salmon we have ever had!





Yes it was that good!







My Parents got me this cute little mini!

Jake got me these gorgeous flowers and the awesome camera below with different lenses! I have been wanting a nice camera for awhile, so it was a very nice surprise. 

I have some amazing people who have helped me get to this point
in my life, but the award goes to this guy. He has put up with
my cranky moods, cereal for dinner for a week straight
(no joke that happened during my surgery rotation),
an apartment that looked like a tornado hit it, and many mental
break downs that he helped me get through and remember
what is most important in life. I LOVE HIM!!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats Linds, I am so happy for you!!! You look beautiful like always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaay! what an accomplishment! also, helloooo that dress is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete