Monday, September 23, 2013

The Awesomest Family There Ever Was!

My older brother and I always talk about how we have the best family out there and it is always a blast when everyone is together, which occurs quite regularly. Well  he was in town from Chicago and we decided to update our family picture. The very beautiful and talented Kristen Moore Blum took these pictures and did a fabulous job, I keep telling her she should turn it into a business. 


We take better funny pictures than real ones



These siblings are pretty freaking awesome and I love them more than I can say. My older brother is awesome (I know I keep using awesome, but it is the best word to describe him), not to mention hilarious and a genius. He is newly single and will officially  be a dermatologist rolling in the dough next summer.....so if anyone knows of some awesome girls to line him up with let me know. My little brother is also awesome and single and is in school at BYU

This family wouldn't be the way it is without these two wonderful parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment