Sunday, October 20, 2013

Halloween Tricks and No treats

While everyone is moving up in the world of technology I am most definitely moving down. We went to Frightmares on Friday night with the Eastman's and we were in for a fun night, until on the very first ride, accurately named WICKED, my phone disappeared. I had it in my Jacket pocket that wasn't sealed and thought about it right before we took off, but I didn't think we went upside down on that ride and it would be fine. The other spooky thing is that I didn't even see it or feel it come out of my pocket and then we got back and it was gone. They said that they would look for it and turn it into the lost and found. We had some fun and got scared and then went back and unfortunately no phone showed up. I didn't really care about my phone because it was already old and cracked, but I did want my SIM card so I could get all my photos, and contacts and stuff.
    Anyways, I am on my parents plan and Jake has an iphone on his parents and his contract is not up until February, so until then I will be using my old old phone that looks like a brick. It is horrible to text on, slow and has no data plan, hopefully I survive. Maybe then I will move up in the Apple world.





1 comment:

  1. hahaha you are NOT the grinch, zoo lights is totally lame!!! i can't believe how FREEZING it is up there. i can't believe you have been moved back for so long and i haven't even really seen you. let's all do something soon!

    ReplyDelete