Sunday, December 22, 2013

The working life

So I am in desperate need for catching up because I have been working two jobs and been busy busy. Jake says that I can't say I have been working two jobs because it misleads people into thinking I have been working two full time jobs, but I say working on my day off and and most Saturdays is enough for me. I took this side job to help pay off some student loans and fortunately it was just for a couple of months. I did in home medicare assessments and met some of the craziest people I have ever met and gone to some disgustingly dirty houses. Anyways I am glad I have my Saturdays back! 

In November Ashley came out to visit because her husband plays defensive end for ASU and they were playing Utah. The first day of orientation for PA school I saw her wearing a CTR ring and we were best friends through school ever since. Gannon had two sacks during the game and it was so fun to see them even though it was a super short visit. 



We also had our annual couples Christmas retreat this weekend up in Midway and here are some pics from the party!










This picture was the best, I caught it candidly after Jesse had the fastest time on the cookie face off.











Lincoln was the only boy in this competition and we were all surprised by how flexible he was.









No comments:

Post a Comment