Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas Festivities

I love everything Christmas, but this year seemed to come and go so quickly, I felt like I didn't get to fully enjoy it. Next year I vow to leave behind my procrastinating ways and have all my Christmas shopping done in November! Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Avalanche soccer reunion dinner at Settebellos on the 23rd. We had a few more additions to the usual's.


Zoo lights, I thought it was overpriced and not that great, maybe I am the Grinch.


Every Christmas Eve my mom does this auction with monopoly money and pretty great prizes, it is one of our favorite traditions. My sister always takes all the gift cards!

My brother took home the most in cash!

These two cuties were excited for Santa to come. Avery wrote him a letter to make sure that he would know she was not at her house, but Nana's and Papa's and not to forget her.

Another Favorite Family Tradition is the annual money tree. We pick a family that is going through hard times and then tie money ornaments and door bell ditch the home. These two were in charge of running this year.
 We also had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at Jake's Parents home with their family Christmas exchange, nativity, and service project as well. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me and even if I did, Jake would protest any pictures. 

These next pictures are from Christmas morning so don't mind how beautiful and not tired everyone looks!




The unmarried children always get spoiled on Christmas Day, both of my brothers got mac book airs! I am not envious at all. 

My brother had Jake's name for Christmas and he gave him a baby boy onesie from the D.I. My sister started freaking out and was mad that was the way we were telling the family. I broke her heart a little telling her it was a joke, she keeps begging me to have kids so her kids can have cousins.



He was happy about his rifle from the kids.

She finally got a smart phone with internet.

We got my mom some cute J crew shirts and some spa treatments because she never treats herself to some R&R.

This is my dad's favorite tradition, he always buys the game of the year for our family to play.

Christmas Break also consisted of lots and lots of Super Smash Brothers on Nintendo 64.
I am also gonna miss my cute primary class, even though those two twin boys are quite the handful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment