Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sibling Love in the Big Apple

My older brother  just finished his Dermatology Residency in Chicago and got this awesome Cosmetic fellowship in Manhattan. He was going to go look for Apartments over Memorial day and last minute asked my sister and I to come and we did not need to be asked twice.  Plus I don't think he could have done it without our help.

We took the red eye flight and were not able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon so don't mind the tired eyes in these first pictures. 


Our hotel.


We saw Pippen on Broadway


We had dessert at a restaurant called Max Brenner, an awesome chocolate lover's paradise and highly recommended.


We walked around everywhere looking for tiny apartments for astronomical amounts of money. This is the new dermatologist in front of one of his clinics in the Upper East side. 

We ate a lot of great food, but this was hands down the best breakfast I have EVER had. If you are ever in NYC make reservations at NORMAS and order the crunchy french toast, I think the syrup was straight up caramel.


I am sad he is moving further and further away from us, but I  am glad that I will now have somewhere to stay when I come visit.

BBQ on the roof top.



Although I felt like we were house hunting most of the time and my feet were killing me forcing me to buy some tennis shoes,  it was a fabulous trip and I was glad I got to spend it with these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment