Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Horse Feathers

So Jake is a music lover and always says he listens to bands before they get big, I must say he did listen to Iron and Wine a very very long time ago. Anyways he has loved horse feathers also and we went downtown Phoenix to their concert on memorial day. We first went to Pita Jungle (it was my turn to pick the restaurant and I was so excited to try it). It is awesome so if you are ever in Arizona or California try it! It was at a small venue so we had a little table right in front, it was perfect. I liked horse feathers before, but I love them even more now, they are so talented and I love the violin  am pretty obsessed with this song! It is called Bird on a leash!



A young kid named Dylan Pratt opened for them and he is also very good.
Poison Fruit
Hope you had a wonderful memorial day too!

3 comments:

  1. i love going to concerts already liking a band and leaving more in love with them than you felt going in. happens to me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Horse Feathers too! Portland has a good music scene, so it's always fun to go to smaller shows before they get big. Looks like you guys are doing well and that's so cool you are able to go back to UT for a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex.....I just looked at your blog! It is so good to see a little of your and Chase's life out in Oregon! I am glad to see you are doing well. Horse feathers is from Oregon right? What is Chase doing in school again?

      Delete