Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sarah Visits

I love having visitors come see us in Arizona, I mark their visits on the Calendar well ahead of time then Jake reminds every so often because he knows how excited I get. Two weeks ago we had a last minute visit from Sarah and it was so much fun. I have known Sarah since second grade and we have been good friends ever since, I sure am glad she has forgiving me for that fact that I only invited her twin sister Whitney to my house for our first sleepover because I didn't know they were twins!
Anyways we had a fun filled weekend with good food, pool time, shopping, games, and more good food! I don't think Sarah was used to the heat though or the fact that we keep our apartment at like 79 degrees......yep yesterday it was 83 degrees inside, we definitely can't afford to keep it cool here, much to Jake's dismay.
Started our day off with some Pedicures and a catch up on celebrity gossip.


I don't think I have ever been to Rubios, but Sarah introduced me and it was very good!

We went to a very authentic Mexican restaurant in Scottsdale for dinner and then headed over to Fashion Square Mall. Jake thinks that whenever we have a visitor we always go to Fashion Square mall and that is probably true, but it is huge and seriously has everything.

These little beauties deserve two pictures because they were so fabulous. And no I didn't eat two before we made it home, we gave them away to a friend. Anyhow I had been wanting to try SPRINKLES cupcakes for awhile and we finally did. See that coconut beauty in the bottom right corner, that was mine and it was the BEST cupcake I have EVER had! I tried Jake's and Sarah's and the extra one we got too and they were all great, but mine was outrageously awesome!

We played a lot of Bananagrams and I was very proud of this round and my word choices, I do owe "Lathe" to Sarah though.

It was a fabulous weekend and I am so glad that Sarah got to come relax with us because we loved having you!
So speaking of more visitors, Syd and her new baby ELLE are coming on Wednesday and I have been waiting for this forever and couldn't be more excited. I just might miss school on Thursday.
Then the next week Jake's parents are coming to visit and then I have finals the next week. I have a feeling the next two weeks will have little studying.....lets just hope I pass:)

2 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy! Best weekend with you two. Thanks for letting me get away! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun! Glad it was. And I'm so glad you love Bananagrams.... good job on "xerox". :)

    ReplyDelete