Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello 2013

Ok so it has been about 5 months since I have posted anything, but what better way to start the new year off right. I have decided that I need to make it a better point to take more pictures and document our life better because I know in the future I will be happy I did. And blogging is a lot easier and faster than writing in my journal!

HIGHLIGHTS OF 2012!


 Since we got Married at the end of December last year, the year of 2012 was our first year of marriage together and it was absolutely wonderful. Right after we packed up and moved to Arizona and I am sure glad we did. I think it was really good for us to be out there by ourselves and learn to only depend on each other and not turn to our families. I can recall a couple of occasions where I would have probably ran to my moms house if she was close, but we were stuck with each other and it helped us grow so much closer. Not to mention, we grew to really love it out there and because I am not much of a snow person, I could picture us possibly going back.







Another highlight was our spontaneous road trip to San Diego and to Sea world.

Our camping trips in the desert in the back of my car!

Our Amazing honeymoon to Mexico and staying longer than expected!
My little brother Landon returning from his mission from Manchester, England.
Our awesome family vacation to my brothers mission and then to London!


Our first Christmas together. 
 I am so mad at myself for not taking more pictures, but other highlights were;
  • Moving into the Smart basement. I love it, and Jake doesn't mind it:) It is such a lifesaver for us while we are both full time students though!
  • Starting my clinical rotations and not sitting in class ALL day long.  
 I am really looking forward to 2013 because Jake and I will both graduate finally. I will finally start getting paid for working instead of paying my school while I work full time hours on rotations. Jake will either start his masters or work for a little bit. We will be moving into our own place and be taking a few fun trips. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


1 comment: