Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Coveted White Coat

I think it is safe to say that I have the best parents in the entire world. They made the long drive down to make it to my white coat ceremony Monday night. They left after my dad got off work and arrived on Sunday afternoon. They left Tuesday Morning to get back to work Wednesday morning and were only here for like 36 hours. I told them they did not have to come and my dad told me that not everyone gets to wear the "white coat" so that they wanted to be there. Even though they were not here for that long It was so good to have them here, not to mention taking me to Costco and filling my car up with gas!
 I seriously am so grateful for these girls. Notice non of us are looking at the camera.......my dad is not the best at taking pictures, but I still love him. After the ceremony we had a great time at a Mexican restaurant called Nandos, who knew great pizza would be found at a place like that.

3 comments:

  1. that dress is adorable linds! and even better, is that white coat your wearing! congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really moving up in the world. Sweats to a white coat. Love Pat Dog and Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Lindsey Smart your blog is adorable and you are seriously beautiful in every stinkin picture. Thanks for the birthday card it touched my heart love you!

    ReplyDelete