Friday, July 22, 2011

Dresses

Since starting PA school my habit of procrastination has disappeared. It turns out that waiting til the last minute to cram before tests does not fly here like it did in undergrad. Right now I am procrastinating all of the studying that I need to get done this weekend and I do not care one bit. Looking at cute clothes online is much better than studying Renal physiology. 


I have a thing for dresses and since we have a business casual dress code at school, I am always finding an excuse to buy one. Of course I do not have the budget to splurge on these beauties, but hopefully someday I will. If you ask me Anthro should think about the poor people in the world, until then I will just keep dreaming.

1 comment:

  1. anthro kills me. i want everything i ever see in that store. too bad they are waaaaaay too expensive.

    ReplyDelete