Wednesday, August 17, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME

Finals week seemed like a blur and somehow I made it through without my brain exploding and I did a lot better than I thought.  I landed at the airport and thought that Jake was still on his way to pick me up and I came out surprised to see these lovely faces.

The next day I got to spend time with my little loves. I took Avery to Liberty park and we rode the Ferris wheel and then she took off her clothes to play in the fountain, she is one funny little girl.



Saturday I went to Laguna beach with Jake and his family and it was so much fun. I should have taken more pictures, but about one picture a day is probably Jake's limit. We played at the beach and went to Disneyland, I love Disneyland, but I bet the Jake's family thought I was a Disney freak because they kept asking me Disney trivia that I had no clue on the answers.







 We got our beloved Dole Whips, Jake was so excited and I think I heard the words "Dole Whip" about twenty times before we stood in line for 30 minutes to get them. There is something about the Ocean and the beach that is so relaxing, and it was a much needed break from school. The Smith family also learned of one of my secrets on the trip and will now probably never let me forget it. Thanks to the Smith family for a wonderful vacation!

1 comment:

  1. yaaaay for disneyland! love that place! dole whip is bomb. i crave that stuff almost daily.

    ReplyDelete