Sunday, November 27, 2011

Not so Smart anymore!

So some major things have happened since I last posted and I mean MAJOR! Exactly one month from today and I will be the new Mrs. Smith. It kind of feels like a dream especially because I live out in Arizona by myself, but I couldn't be more excited to have him move out here. We just found a really cute apartment and a friend is giving me his old couches for free so I was pretty stoked. I will take all of the free stuff I can get! The only thing that I wish is that Elder Lando Comando could be here for the wedding, but you do what you gotta do, even if it means having Christmas, Jake's birthday, and Anniversary all right in a row. Definitely means no new additions coming in the month of December.
I absolutely Love my ring and Jake did a very good job at picking it out. I do not have a close up of the ring so this will have to do, but it is a beautiful diamond band.
Here are a few fav engagement photos.


1 comment:

  1. ohhh my gosh you are beautiful linds. seriously. you will be the prettiest bride ever. hands down. sooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete