Saturday, February 11, 2012

Study, study, study

If you ask Jake what I do, he will say that I am always studying and it is true, especially because I have eight finals next week! I wish I had more time to just hang out all the time and sometimes I wonder why am I in PA school? Come to think of it I have a few pages of drugs to memorize so I shouldn't even be posting, but but I wanted to say he has been a trooper, I think he had Pb&J and two turkey sandwiches this week for dinner. Last night I decided to try and be a good little wifey and cook dinner, so I decided to make this mac and cheese recipe from my sister's pinterest........Warning it was disgusting! I am not sure why it called for so much salt, but I followed the recipe and it turned out to be a salty, too cheesy mess! Good thing my friend's husband came to the rescue and ordered pizza for him and Jake!

Don't let this appetizing picture fool you. Needless to say I cannot wait for the day where I can actually have time to cook and work on my amateur (at best) cooking skills, or do thousands of the other cool crafts and things on Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. linds! you should make this mac & cheese:
    http://kyleerowley.blogspot.com/2011/02/wednesday-night-chefs.html

    to die for good. cross my fingers it's not too salty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing worse than a disappointing homemade mac & cheese. The fact that you are cooking during finals week is impressive. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete